Piranha 3DD In A Nutshell Piranha 3DD In A Nutshell

okay.. the intro-pic was like that girl from that film by the guy who once worked at that thing where they hand for some time the things that he than made by himself... a... ahh... tarantino... the girl with the gun for an weapon? what ever..
i like fish-boobs.. like all boobs.. but is there a message or something? I guess the only message is that boobs should be in hands and not in 3d...
so when will it be in cinemas? gotta watch it.

SpeedoSausage responds:

AWHA

Bio-Hazardous EP4 Bio-Hazardous EP4

I wonder if they will ever walk out of silent racoon city hill thingy thing... "we need more pepper spray over here!"

Babies Babies

remember that video from youtube or actually the springer show? the mother got possible dad number.. (don't kow) 16 or so and it came out the test was negative on him!?
I feel an lack of education and hope that more people will look at this little thing here (which is really something big to me (I'm No. 17 (no I'm not)))

The Malingering Scrounger The Malingering Scrounger

I was like "quick, make an snowangel!" but than it was even better :D

StudioGlitchNet responds:

Haha, glad you liked it dude. You can subscribe to my youtube channel for more madness if ya want ;D Just search for Oscar Baldwin on YouTube :D

It always falls It always falls

I am... confused... more than normaly :/

EdwardRech responds:

Well... first animation...

A Moment In History A Moment In History

Very Ren & Stimpy like. I was waiting for Toastman to poop some food for gas and get the engine running :D

The 2 ways The 2 ways

a little dramatic now, aren't we? but there is no other way to send the message i guess

Band of Locks Band of Locks

What an twist!

uglyslug responds:

indeed!

LLegacy LLegacy

I have to epilepi-puke
(is that mariosound in the back?)

Toasten Struddle Toasten Struddle

Is she/he(?) wearing an golden amulett?
and why the heck is it looping over and over? It is driving me insane...
oh yeah... and wtf is an struddle?

Kaname88 responds:

Its a star of david, and he is jewish. And its a flakey poptart thing.